Sunday, January 4, 2009

in a nutshell...


I did it. I took my break but now, I'm back. The last 2 weeks were busy and eventful. As I was writing my last post on 12/23 I made it short as I had a lot of things to take care of. I didn't want to be "busy" on Christmas Eve trying to get things organized, food ready, etc.... I got a lot done that night, got up early the next morning and got ready right away (instead of my usual when we don't have to be somewhere in the morning...). DD3 woke up and for the 5th day in a row, vomited. I decided it was time to take her in. The doctor decided it was time for her to STAY in. She spent 24 hours in the hospital on Christmas eve. She was a trooper and didn't take her long, once her iv was started, to get feeling better. Paperman was working and my Mom and Dad kept the other kids during that time. They might think twice now when they agree to watch 3 when I "run one to the doctor"!!! Santa with his magical wisdom still found each child where they were that night, hospital and all. My sister was sick and Paperman ended up being sick on Christmas eve also. Our celebrating was delayed a bit, but all family gatherings finally happened and we hope and pray we stay healthy the rest of the winter.

No comments: