Monday, December 1, 2008

Meal Planning Monday

This is going to be even more unorganized than last week....but let's see what I can do. We're having carpets cleaned, doing Jr. Achievement at school, a funeral to attend, and dance (2 times) tomorrow so our house (and my mind) is a bit out of sorts. I couldn't do all that but Paperman is home. Thanks sweetie! Friday Paperman's Dad and wife will be here for 8 days. It's an enjoyable time, but I'm not ready...as usual.
We spent $220 at Target today and it seems all we got was pop (sale, and Paperman was with me so he stocked up), cereal, ingredients for truffles and milk. That could add up to some interesting meals! I think we'll try to use up some freezer stash.
Monday- Spaghetti/green beans
Tuesday- Roast chicken- it's a big one and she's thawing in the fridge right now.
Wednesday- Something with chicken...pot pie maybe.
Thursday-fish/salmon, baked potato, broccoli
Friday- Cabbage and ham
Saturday- Paperman's birthday, maybe crab legs and shrimp. yum. The girls love it too.
Sunday- Roast, potatoes, carrots, onions
That's it for now. Have a great week.

No comments: