Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meal Planning Monday, on Tuesday...

Oops. I thought about my weekly meal plan yesterday, but I also went to bed at a decent hour, and as you may tell, most of my blog posts don't happen at a decent hour!
Last week went pretty well with the meal plan, except Thursday my sweetest bestest neighbor friend watched my kids, fed them supper AND sent home lasagna for the next night! What did I do to deserve that?? Anyway, it was greatly appreciated for a busy week and I'll try to get her back soon. I made the chili and chicken soup on Saturday which worked out great as my my brother in law and sister in law were here for supper. I took those leftovers to my parents today as there may have been a mutiny if I tried to serve them the 3rd day in a row. Enough...now on to this week- I'll be trying to do some freezer potato recipes as I got 15 lbs for $4.59 today.

Monday- Chicken soup and chili (for the last time!)
Tuesday- Mushroom pizza and oranges
Wednesday- BBQ pork sandwiches, oven fries and fresh veggies
Thursday-Baked pasta with veggies, fruit salad
Friday- Scalloped potatoes, carrots
Saturday- Grilled turkey tenderloin, green bean casserole, apples

No comments: