Sunday, November 16, 2008

Putting my hat on again....

Or in one word, a RECAP. Our week in a nutshell, fevers, strep, viral. Yep, 2 girls with fevers, one with strep (dd2) and one "just viral" (ie:wait it out, question your parenting abilities, take stock in advil and sprite with straws) (dd3). DD3 is entering day 6 of fevers above 103 degrees. She's been such a trooper. While the meds are working she's watching tv or letting us read to her. When the temp spikes it's nap time. It may sound a bit odd, but I don't mind my babies being sick (just to a point) as I like being able to be at home and snuggle. If we could just stay home and snuggle WITHOUT being sick that would be even better. As I look at it, we are getting all the sickies out of the way, no one will be sick on Christmas and it's smooth sailing through February. It's ok to hope/wish and pray right?

No comments: