Friday, October 3, 2008

Hey Mickey...


Oh Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind Hey Mickey!!!! I'm not sure what you'll be more surprised at, that DD2 had this song to do her Poms routine to or I knew the singer, without looking it up on the internet. Toni Basil. The year was 1982, I was in 4th grade! In my research ( didn't know what year it was) I did see that it is one of the biggest cheerleading songs out there. The other age groups of girls danced to My Boyfriend's back and Let's hear it for the boy....oh the golden oldies. I guess it also makes ME an oldie. DD2 is a cheerleader at heart and can hardly stand still watching cheerleaders or just thinking about it. It's great fun for me watch her do things I stumbled around at in my youthful days. She ruled that 50 yard line tonight!

No comments: